Texutring is one of those things that just takes time. The more time you put in the better it looks, You rush it well... it looks like shit. I've very slowly been working on the church asset I designed way back at the start of the year.
I really enjoy the brick texture I've managed to come up with. I probably need to work a little bit on the seams and repetition of it but all in all its getting there. Thanks to a class mate Michael. I've successfully mastered unwrapping like a mad man. I no longer fear it but enjoy it. Thou because this was one of my first models, and Stupidly I built it all in one piece it is a little tricky to unwrap to get the uv's to line up and not be distorted.
|Slowly work in progress|
|I need to work on the shingles and Wood not really happy with that yet.|