Wednesday 14 October 2015

Hero Character Completed.

So I've finished my 1st humanoid character ever and 2nd Character Rig.

After much torture and pain with head topology. I'm slowly getting the hang of it, I'm still not 100% happy with this character but push came to shove and I really needed to start finishing aspects of for my game. He's not textured currently, That should be done hopefully by the end of the week. He's all rigged and animated thou and ready to be imported to my game.

I originally started with the theme of a blacksmith something like Gendry from GoT. But with a cartoon twist. Well I'm hoping my texturing can get me the result I really want, we shall see. I'm not to fussed thou because I've got a back up script ready for him anyway.

The character finally finished at:
4888 tris

I'm happy with the legs still need to work on Head/Torso

He's a little Fat!


No comments:

Post a Comment