Wednesday 14 October 2015

Space Butt Delivery... My 2nd game jam!!


So it's been a couple of weeks since I've posted anything. Been busy working on some undisclosed stuff and planning the future and all that jazz.

So to recap. Colleges and myself produced a game in 2 weeks. The theme that was voted on was "Get your arse to Mars." We went head to head against the other class on campus and worked tireless on the project in 2 weeks.

I was part of the art team.. Sad to say I felt the art team could of worked more efficiently but all in all i felt the product really turned out well. I had a lot of uneasy feelings towards this and mainly the collaboration between so many people, But I was happy to be proven wrong and the product speaks for itself.

The things I worked on during this product. I designed the shed in the background, (texturing was done by another student), Designed the rocket buttons and some of the upgrade buttons. 

Be sure to check out our game and even give it a play test here.
It's been uploaded by Peter so check his other games out as well here.
Our Neat Loading Screen

Buy them Upgrades!! 
Flying Through space on our way to Mars
Preparing for our first launch!

Day 30 extra protection needed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment