Wednesday 26 November 2014

More Photoshop work.

My love for Photoshop continues, not just in it's ability to touch up photos and airbrush people but more the ability to make UV's, Textures aswell as create things. I was challenged to create an app for a phone/Ipad completely out of Photoshop elements no pictures no textures. Just tweaking and working the elements of photo shop to create something.

I chose to construct a sort of TV/Radio application for the Ipad something simple yet appealing so that it was intuitive and easy to understand. No instruction manuals just hit a button and go.



Here is what I came up with it.  The below icons are patterns I created using various techniques
the left icon is mesh and is used on the speakers and the carbon is used various parts of the paneling.




No comments:

Post a Comment