Tuesday 25 November 2014

Jim Raynor 2nd Model


The struggles are real! I've been working hard but not hard enough. I've been building and working on 2nd model for class. This time I think i bit of more then I can chew. I chose to do a space marine (Jim Raynor from StarCraft)

I tried to limit my polygon count this time where I felt that with the Alien I had done previously I had way to many polygons that didn't make sense and were unneeded. After talking to my lecturer I've felt that I need to practice more on my organic modelling to really capture the way things are. My hard modelling of surfaces like the Tank and vehicles I feel is easy to understand.

Anyway above you'll find the video of what it turned out. Ideally I would love to get back to it and hand paint it but we'll see. For now more practice on what is organic modelling.


No comments:

Post a Comment