Wednesday 12 August 2015

Holiday Muck Around

During the holiday's I got a little unproductive and started playing games and fun stuff again, mainly just due to being severely burnt out. I always loved the story and concept of Arthas and the Lich King. So I decided to draw him as best as I could using the Lich King Cinematic as reference. I've been working slowly on this piece for the better part of 3 months I reckon. I really wanted to do it faster but at the same time I wanted to do it justice.

I found it extremely difficult to compare something 2d like a painting and use a 3d cinematic as reference but i persisted with it. I think i screwed the sword and shoulder hard thou but all in all i'm pretty happy with how this turned out.


I would of loved to done a background but at the same time, I just want to move on and do some more things and maybe I'll come back to it and do it even more justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment