Friday 3 April 2015

More Organic Modelling.

Bashed out a 3d organic model of a haunted tree in like 30 mins. Between League Queues.
Will be used as an assets in a game later on so stay tuned with that. Only probably another 9-15 tree's to do I reckon for starters and ill be happy. I'm committing pretty hardcore to this project so hopefully the fruit and the time I put in delivers.

I'm really trying to focus on producing work in a fast pace while being effective, while working
consistently to get better. So hopefully I can see some improvements in the future.



This was the base scalp in Zbrush. I'm really starting to enjoy this program. I wasn't happy with the roots in this particular item but I figure that in my animation or game I can easily hide it.

As I start ramping up the polygon count I went into a lot of detail with the ClayBuildUp tool in
ZBrush. It's fantastic the amount of detail that you can create is insane. I love it!!



All in all so far I'd say I'm reasonably happy with the model in ZBrush. I really wanted to work 
on the roots but i felt towards the end that it was basically polishing a shit and i figured that to get it really right i'd have to start over again. I'm really happy with the Alpha textures and detail and especially the branches but those roots man.. There shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment