Friday 10 April 2015

C# and AI in my Game


I've been busy this week, burning the candles at both end going over my programming a little bit more. Just practicing and getting down some simple code for my game that I'm hoping to present at the end of the year expo.

So I've designed a simple AI at the moment, it doesn't have any awake or detect function, so the cubes only attack dealing damage and are target table by my placeholder character. Took a little bit to get it down and make it work but sorted it out pretty fast.

The cube's are place holder enemies at the moment. Red is my current target, blue is previous target and white is targeted enemy. By hitting Tab my character scrolls through the enemies closest to him in a list like manner. 
Above you can see in the game i've designed some more assets such as a some fences and church like building. Aswell as the tree is finally in my game and looking nice after I had a little bit of problems with the UV maps not exporting from Zbrush. 

1 of the many pages of code I've written




Above is the character creation screen I've made. The code is all finished and done I just need to design some buttons and find a nice looking font to replace it all with. And design a 2d image for the background to plug it in. But for the most part i'm really happy with how it's turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment