Friday 6 March 2015

UFO & Maya

I've been modelling in a new program. Maya I've found its a lot easier the 3ds max. Not due to modelling but more of the UV unwrapping. I've finally found that I understand unwrapping and the power of all the UV maps.



My Occlusion map. 



My Bump map. The white indicates rises in detail and the darker area's indicate lower panneling.



When you bake the Bump. You get the normal map which does all the detail and add's to the model's surface.

Diffuse Map: Simple Color map


 Specular Map: Probably one of the most important maps. It adds all the grime and detail
to the model making it not look as polished and smooth under a light.



Emissive  Map: Simple lighting map to add light to the model.


The final Product in Unity




No comments:

Post a Comment