Wednesday 10 September 2014

Mars Hud

So 2nd Semester has been getting hectic, Absolutely loving the course, but the artist in me is keeping me back. The age old trying to get things perfect is some what hindering when it comes to modelling or anything visual. Because of how my course is based, knowing how to do a specific task is one thing but being able to visually show it is another.

Here is one of my pieces of work that I constructed in class, Basically the object of this piece of work is to turn a picture of something into a HUD (Heads Up Display).

So below is the original image and the after is my HUD.

Original Image

My HUD

The idea behind my HUD is that I was trying to be simplistic and very clean, as I was thinking that this was a HUD would be for a helmet for Astronaut on Mars. So I had limited real estate to work with. Cause if I went to busy it wouldn't be very practical. 


No comments:

Post a Comment